Ultimate Risk Solutions content is provided by American Compliance Systems (ACS). ACS, headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, with clients throughout the U.S., provides products and services to help businesses of all sizes manage workplace risk and maintain regulatory compliance. For more than 25 years ACS has received recognition as a leader in providing outsourced Workplace Safety and Cybersecurity Risk Mitigation solutions. 1000’s of companies in Manufacturing, Finance, Retail, Construction, Wholesale, Automotive, Retail, Transportation, Entertainment, Healthcare, etc. have benefited from our solutions.
By combining subject matter expertise (SME) with technology we created innovative Cloud Based Risk Mitigation Solutions© which include our 5 Step Cybersecurity Risk Mitigation Solution© and 5 Step Workplace Safety Solution©. These solutions provide the same level of resources that were only available at high cost to the few and gives a turnkey cloud based solution that is comprehensive and affordable for the many. In addition, they also provide an ongoing way to continually measure that actions are being taken on a consistent basis to avoid exposures, problems, and penalties cited by many company owners.
To field a Client Services Team to accommodate the extensive and varied needs of our client base, we recruit individuals from diverse educational backgrounds, with experience from a broad range of industries.
- Robert Pignataro, Founder and Chief Executive Officer Robert has over 30 years of experience in the Environmental, Health and Safety field and has directed programs for a variety of clients including AT&T and the Environmental Protection Agency. A nationally known expert in the field of safety and environmental compliance, Robert has developed and conducted seminars on EHS throughout the U.S. Robert leads the development of new products and services to meet the continually evolving needs of our clients.
- Wayne Schuh, President, has over 30 years of experience defined by the spirit of entrepreneurship and the successful penetration of both new and existing markets in the financial services and insurance industries. His career has been defined by founding, owning and leading pioneering companies in the development of innovative products and the execution of complex sales strategies that drive earnings, lead to increased valuations and manifest in successful exits.
- William White, Chief Technology Officer Bill joined the URS team in 2012. He has 20+ years in the technology industry and has worked with companies such as Siemens Medical, SEI, Hewlett Packard, Chase, and The City of Philadelphia. In 2009, Bill founded ProtevSolutions, a vCIO and vCTO services firm, to address the unique challenges small businesses face in a 24×7, online economy. Bill is a former Microsoft Certified Trainer, MCDBA and MCSE. Currently he focuses his time on Cybersecurity, IT Governance and Strategic Planning. Bill drives the technical design and architecture of URS’ Cybersecurity offerings. He has also been instrumental in building the partner relationships that form the core of our cyber initiative.
- Robert Plett, Chief Financial Officer and Account Manager Bob has over 30 years of experience either management or as a consultant in Risk Management and EHS functions for manufacturing, construction, and other industry segments. He has developed and conducted seminars on injury risk reduction and return to work strategies throughout the U.S. A Wharton MBA with a broad background in many different functional areas, Bob applies his diverse skill set to manage the fulfillment of products and services to our client base. He is also a qualified Safety Committee Instructor for the Pennsylvania Bureau of Workers’ Compensation and an authorized OSHA Outreach Trainer for Construction.
- Amy Pignataro, Cybersecurity and Cloud Computing Specialist Amy is a graduate of the University of Pittsburgh with a Bachelor of Arts and joined the ACS technical team in 2012. She works with clients to identify needs in order to design Cybersecurity and Compliance Solutions that match their resources, time-tables, and budgets. In addition, Amy specializes in navigating customers through the complex maze of Cloud Computing.
- Jack Spottiswood, Senior Compliance Advisor Jack is a safety professional with more than 17 years of experience between both Construction and General Industry. He has worked with a variety of clients to provide assistance with safety programs including auditing, program development, safety committees, accident investigation, and safety training. Jack has an amazing ability to teach core safety principles and recognize unsafe jobsite conditions and protocol which need updating. Jack is a qualified Safety Committee Instructor for the Pennsylvania Bureau of Workers’ Compensation, an authorized OSHA Outreach Trainer for Construction, and a certified First Aid and CPR Instructor with the National Safety Council. His qualifications, education, experience and enthusiasm enable him to effectively relate and deliver the safety message to his audience.
- Helen Riley, Office Manager and Bookkeeper Helen has 30 years of experience in finance, training requirements and scheduling and administration. She is the primary point of contact for our client’s management of training and related compliance tasks. Helen is also responsible for the day to day operations and business administration of our company. Helen works with client satisfaction and customer needs programs. She provides guidance to the customers in achieving their training needs by helping them in coordinating and maintaining their schedules with our compliance advisors.
- Karen Spottiswood, Client Services Coordinator Karen has a Masters of Arts degree and a varied background in administration and education. She has been with ACS for over 15 years with a range of experiences including client services, sales/marketing, and project management. Karen also has over 15 years of experience in the education field. She is very dedicated to our customers, utilizing her knowledge of our products and systems. Karen provides assistance to clients in the formation, operation and certification of new committees, aids in the management and certification maintenance of existing committees and offers a variety of strategies that help new or established committees to remain focused and produce measurable results.
- Sherry Sullivan, Chemical Reporting Services, Senior Technical Advisor Sherry has over 30 years of experience and training in all aspects of Hazardous Materials, Environmental, Health & Safety Compliance. Preparation of site inventories, toxic chemical release & other compliance forms, as well as development of automated tools for compliance. In the past, she has served as the Corporate Safety & Health Coordinator for a multi-location retail distribution firm. Sherry has served as Site Project Manager for client environmental projects as well as Information System’s Manager including network administration, desktop support & hardware specialist for environmental health & safety consulting firms. She has an excellent background and in-depth knowledge of government regulations and guidelines, including, OSHA, RTK – Sara Title III, RCRA-Solid and Chemical Waste Management, DOT-Hazardous Materials Transportation, ICA/IATA-International Transportation of Hazardous Materials, NFPA-Safety & Chemical Storage, ISRA – Industrial Site Evaluation concerning hazardous materials contamination & remediation, and development & interpretation of Material Safety Data Sheets.
- Kevin DiGiovanni, Business Development and Sales Coordinator Kevin joined the ACS compliance team in 2013. Prior to his work in Safety Compliance and Loss Control, Kevin was a Senior Project Manager the construction industry for Wolfington, Inc., where directed a team of workers and engineers. Per his experience in the field, Kevin has become an expert in the review of blueprints and recommendation of design/function changes to buildings. Also, he ensured that construction documents and contracts complied with current standards. Kevin is also an authorized OSHA Outreach Trainer for Construction.
- Fred Ellerbusch, P.E., PhD., ACS Advisory Board Fred has worked over 35 years in policy development, tools development, remediation, regulatory and legislative interactions and executive leadership related to the safety field. With professional affiliations and publications too numerous to list, Fred is a nationally recognized leader in the field of Health, Safety and Environmental risk management. Previously the Corporate Director of Health, Safety and Environment for Rhone Poulenc Inc. North America.
- Mark Greisiger, ACS Advisory Board Mark, President of NetDiligence®, is responsible for the creation of highly-focused services that enable NetDiligence® to support the loss control needs of US and UK insurers that offer cyber liability coverage. Many of these insurers rely on NetDiligence® assessments to verify that applicants have appropriate levels of network security safeguards, privacy practices and client vigilance to qualify for cyber liability coverage. Insurers like ACE, Arch, Chubb, Zurich, Beazley, Hiscox, Aspen, Brit and other Lloyds of London syndicates rely on NetDiligence® risk assessments to support both loss-control and educational objectives.
- John F. Mullen Sr, ACS Advisory Board John is Managing Partner, Chair of the US Data Privacy & Network Security and Co-Chair of the CLM Cyber Committee Group at Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith law offices. John helps insurers, brokers, risks managers, underwriters, product specialists and professional claims personnel navigate this rapidly-developing territory. Having successfully handled thousands of breaches. John is a frequent speaker and panelist at national conferences and has authored numerous articles on cyber and identity theft.